Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Daily Communication during school closure - Wednesday, March 18th

Hello everyone, 
Please check your email everyday, as you will receive emails (via our blog) quite often!

Language Arts
Today was your first day of reading for our Turn of the Century literature circle. Remember, sometimes when you start a book it can be challenging to keep people and places organized in your thoughts. It will help if you add information to your character page as you read. 

Do you have questions about your literature circle book? You usually do, and I give you time and space to discuss what you’re reading in our literature circle meetings. Those will look a little different in the coming weeks. I created a question in the Google Classroom - one for each book. Reply to my question if you need clarification about something. I invite you all to respond to each other’s questions. Remember, we can all read what you write. 

Social Studies
The Mapping Skills packet is in black and white, which is difficult to read. Please use the color maps on the Google Classroom while you work on this. Email me if you have questions! I was able to help a few kids during the school day Monday and Tuesday, and I fully anticipate that more of you will have questions. 

Email is the best way to get a hold of us, so please don’t hesitate to send us a message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment